Do you want to work as part of an enthusiastic, fun and young team? The client is a fast-growing, multi-award-winning business providing sustainable, higher welfare beef supply chain solutions, with additional divisions of pet food, raw materials and hides and skins.
As a Marketing Executive, you will be a pivotal cog in assisting the successful positioning of our marketing activities. You'll be joining the company at a very exciting time in our business development, helping to deliver a variety of multi-channel activities that are best suited to our marketing and sales goals.
You will work as part of a growing team to conduct market research, launch new and exciting campaigns and organise successful shows and events to help drive sales and brand promotion
The Job Role Overview:
- Management of the day-to-day planning of shows & events, including pre and post event communications.
- Support pre and post event activities through marketing promotion, logistics & set-up, and the creation of event-specific marketing collateral.
- Co-ordinate, create, schedule, and execute email and postal communications and campaigns from concept to launch and reporting.
- Assist in the production of key content, marketing, promotional materials, and sales collateral.
- Conduct key marketing research to help make better informed decisions, improve marketing activity, and identify new opportunities.
- Assisting other team members create branded content for social media
- Put forward creative ideas and suggestions to support marketing goals, entertain our audiences and engage new audiences.
- Where required, support other marketers in the delivery of all aspects of the marketing mix, including gathering on-farm content.
- Have a clear understanding of company's policies, vision and messages and how the marketing contributes towards the delivery of them.
- Track marketing performance and ROI on key responsibilities and prepare monthly reports for management.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field.
- 2 years' experience in marketing, events or related field.
- A solid understanding, passion and appreciation for agriculture is required. Cattle industry experience is a favoured bonus.
- Exceptionally creative and ideas driven character with excellent organisational skills.
- Proficiency in creative software (e.g. Adobe) & ability to design creative visuals.
- Familiarity with CRM, social media, web analytics and SEO is a bonus.
- Proficient in MS Office, with strong written and verbal communications, with a high attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a fast-moving environment with multiple projects.
Salary package- £23K- £25K
We thank all applicants who apply for this role. However, please be advised that only those short listed for an interview will be contacted. Please be assured that your job application will be managed in complete confidence and your personal details will not be passed to any third party without your prior permission.
Please follow us on our social media pages; LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.