Nightshift Laboratory Manager – Hillington
As part of the NMR Group of Companies, we require a Nightshift Laboratory Manager located at the Hillington Laboratory.
The Nightshift Laboratory Manager will be responsible for providing guidance and leadership to a small team of technician staff. You will assist with the ongoing registration, testing and authorisation of samples as well as basic maintenance of instruments that are fundamental to the laboratory operation. You will be required to work as part of a seven on/seven off night shift.
Essential Key Skills:
· To have proven leadership and management skills
· To have excellent organisational, accuracy and attention to detail skills
· To be able to manage, motivate and develop employees
· To be able to identify process improvements
· To line manage a team of Nightshift Laboratory Technicians
· To manage staff training and development
· To ensure samples are registered, tested and reported in line with our SOP’s and working practices
· To deal appropriately with customer queries, ensuring the quality of customer communications, both verbal and written are of the highest standard
· To identify areas for process improvements and communicate effectively with Management
· To undertake site responsibility and H+S procedures involved with the site and individual workstations
Working for NMR:
Working at NMR is so much more than just a job! The company and its staff are dedicated to providing the highest quality recording, testing, health and fertility services & products for cows, supporting farmers and the farming industry to make profitable production possible.
We offer a wide range of career opportunities, particularly to those who are attracted to the ever-changing and modernising farming industry. Our teams are dedicated in providing high levels of value and customer service to the industry. We do this by both retaining our existing experienced staff and by attracting and developing the next generation of farm services staff. As an employer, we are committed to providing opportunities to:
Maximise your potential contribution to the business
Be involved at every level within the business
Undertake personal and professional development
Consistently receive a good employee experience
· And without doubt, you’ll be part of a caring, welcoming and friendly team, who have the ability to make a real difference.
What we can offer you:
· Starting salary £28,546.03 per annum
· Contributory company pension scheme
· Share Incentive Plan
· Ongoing training and development offered throughout your career with the company
If you would like to apply for this position, please click on the 'Apply Now' button.
Closing date for receipt of applications is 18th October 2021.