Job Title: Plant Area Section Leader
Vacancy Ref: 14966 ML
Location of the Job: Oxfordshire
The Job Role Overview:
- Our client prides themselves on excellent customer service and on delivering an exceptional and unique retail experience.
- As the ideal candidate, you will be immaculately presented, professional and friendly with a genuine interest in plants and gardening, as well as having a good eye for detail.
- Our customers are our main priority, so therefore you will be someone who is passionate about customer service, polite and outgoing, and someone who would always put our customers first.
- Checking performance reports
- Merchandising and stock exit plans
- POS material is right in your areas
- Responsible for the retail standards in your area
- Assisting the department manager in managing the team
- Maintaining and watering all the plant stock in both outdoor and indoor plants
- Creating visual and inspirational displays to help sell products
- General shop floor maintenance and housekeeping
- Assisting customers with advice and carry to car
- Using the EPOS system
- Merchandising stock and any other duties required by the department manager
- Follow guidelines on Action points following reports and floor-walks
- Print and put out POS material in the relevant areas
- Be able to identify slow moving stock and action
- Understand how to manage the sale ares
- Deputise for the department manager during holidays and days off.
- Communicate and issues or concerns to the CREM or CAT Manager
- Organise the plant team with weekly and daily tasks
- Update the team on instructions and guidelines from the BD plant team
How to apply: Click on the apply now button
We thank all applicants who apply for this role. However, please be advised that only those short listed for an interview will be contacted. Please be assured that your job application will be managed in complete confidence and your personal details will not be passed to any third party without your prior permission.
To keep up to date with Agricultural and Farming Jobs latest vacancies, please use our simple registration process via the 'Candidate' button on our home page; www.agriFJ.co.uk
You can also set free Job Alerts so that you will be notified of new and relevant job vacancies.
Please follow us on our social media pages; LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Agricultural and Farming Jobs are an established specialist Agricultural Recruitment business with offices based in rural Worcestershire. We have a specialist and dedicated Headhunting Recruitment Division as well as a specialist Jobs Advertising Division. We recruit specifically for all roles within the Agricultural industry and support the recruitment needs of all related clients including; Farms, Agricultural Machinery, Fresh Produce, Food, Horticultural, Equestrian, Finance and Veterinary companies on an International basis. We offer an exceptional service with a personable, yet highly professional approach. .