Job Title: Product Development Executive
Salary: £25,000 - £40,000
Our Client are an established organisation based in Chester who provide bespoke financial packages to their customers.
The Product Development Executive plays a key role in the definition, development and launch of new products. Working alongside other Product team members to ensure the successful delivery and ongoing management of the suite of products.
- Support the development of new products - vision, definition, design, structure, technical requirements, and operational scope.
- Contribute to overall product strategy and vision.
- Take ownership of assigned products and manage through the lifecycle.
- Product Governance Committee co-ordination - organisation, minute taking, action tracking.
- Assist in the development of product documentation - specifications, descriptions Concept Cases, Business Cases.
- Liaise with and co-ordinate feedback from internal teams on product proposals - Operations, Relationship Management, Credit, Risk, Marketing, Compliance, Finance, and IT.
- Own, manage and maintain the Product Sharepoint site.
- Monitor and report on product performance, issues, and user feedback.
- Support product system set up, testing and launch activities.
- Work with the wider Product team to improve the systems and processes supporting our products and making Product Management more efficient.
- Develop product training materials and provide product support to internal teams.
- Research new products and markets.
Skills and experience
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience of the delivery of new products and/or projects (Financial Services a plus)
- Good organisational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
- Able to influence and work well with a variety of stakeholders
- Process development and mapping (or willing to learn)
- Experience of working in matrix structure across a range of functional areas
- Some project management skills and experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Can deal constructively with the ambiguity in a fast-growing organisation
- Some background/knowledge of the agricultural sector in the UK
£25,000 - £40,000 dependant on experience