Senior Recruitment Resourcer – Agricultural and Farming Jobs
We are looking to recruit a passionate and enthusiastic Recruitment Resourcer to play a key role in supporting one of our exceptionally busy recruitment divisions as well as joining the business at such an exciting and busy time and supporting the companies continued growth.
Reporting to the Managing Director, this is a full-time permanent role and will be based initially from our modern offices in Bromsgrove. Future flexible working options will be available following successful training and onboarding. This new and exciting opportunity seeks an experienced recruitment resourcer with candidate registration experience, excellent customer service and administrative / CRM experience. We are looking to recruit another successful team member who want to join a truly positive, hardworking, and forward-thinking team.
This role offers the long-term opportunity to progress your career within an exceptionally well recognised and niche brand. We offer a clear company career progression plan structure. You will also receive continued support, coaching, training from various recruitment experts, career and personal development support as well as having fun and achieving fantastic job satisfaction along the way! We work hard and play hard!
The Role & Responsibilities:
· Using all available sources and job boards to identify candidates that match our job roles.
· Supporting the Divisional Recruitment Managers by using your fantastic resourcing skills to register suitable and relevant candidates for specialist recruitment roles.
· Confidently liaising with candidates, building rapport with industry professionals, actively listening to feedback and using the information gained to successfully match candidates to job roles.
· Answering the telephone and passing on accurate and timely messages and proactively using the telephone to call and register candidates. Building a fantastic rapport with everyone you speak to and ensuring an in depth understanding from everyone you speak with.
· Utilising your experience, interest, and industry knowledge to understand the full job descriptions provided to enable you to successfully source suitable candidate matches for.
· Supporting the Recruitment Team to organise candidate interviews.
· Track your candidate referral outcomes against agreed KPI’s.
· Maintaining our company database accurately, ensuring all relevant contact information is continually up to date. (Uploading Candidate CV registrations, keeping accurate contact notes at all times).
· Other general administrative duties, including working with the sales team to ensure all admin and marketing tasks are actioned in a timely and consistent manner.
· Keeping accurate clerical and IT records in accordance with GDPR legislation.
· Ensuring the Company’s Social Media pages are active and relevant. Your support with any new and fresh ideas will always be welcomed and listened to.
· Posting job adverts on our website, social media platforms and jobsites.
· Contributing to the website content.
· Providing content and creative ideas for the Company Brochure.
· Identifying creative new ideas for marketing to support the promotion of the business.
· Attending industry events and exhibitions away from the office to promote the Company to new clients or candidates. This may occasionally require an overnight stay.
· Supporting the ongoing development of the business.
· Always be going the extra mile!!
The Ideal Candidate:
The successful candidate will need to be easily commutable to our office in Bromsgrove for onboarding, training, and ongoing team meetings.
You must be comfortable to work at all levels in a very fast-paced and highly demanding environment.
You must be an excellent problem-solver, IT literate with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. A proactive, self-motivated, "can do" attitude is a must.
You must have a flexible and adaptable approach to work and be able to re-prioritise work as new activities arise. We are looking for someone who is detail-orientated and who takes ownership of assigned tasks and for someone who can work very well independently.
You will be required to multi-task and therefore must be able to work well and calmly under pressure.
You must be process driven, target focused and very well-organised to manage your time effectively within a busy daily routine following strict processes.
You will need to be a team-player as you will work closely with and under the guidance of the Divisional Recruitment Managers.
You must be able to demonstrate the Company Values and be always professional yet personable, demonstrating empathy with candidates and clients.
We love for our team to have a positive outlook in both work and in relation to your personal goals.
Hours of work:
Monday – Thursday 08:00 - 16:45
Friday – 08:00 – 16:00
Basic Salary £20k - £22k DOE - To be discussed at interview.
Placement Bonus Scheme.
We offer many company Benefits, Incentives as well as a yearly team bonus.
Please see further information about why we think Agricultural and Farming Jobs is a fantastic place to work! https://www.agrifj.co.uk/about-us/join-us
If you think Agricultural and Farming Jobs could be the company you wish to work for, please send a copy of your latest CV to the Managing Director, Kate Moxon at; Kate@agriFJ.co.uk or please contact Kate on; 07854 255526 for a confidential chat.