We specialise in the control and eradication of Japanese Knotweed throughout the UK.
We are currently recruiting for an office based Knotweed Advisor - Landscape and Garden works - in our Eastcote (London) office.
The role will involve:
- Working in the office as part of the operations team advising our existing residential customers on the implications and cost of dealing with knotweed in their gardens associated with external works.
- This involves pricing a range of knotweed related external works such as:-
Quotes for excavation and removal of knotweed contaminated ground in particular where it is associated with extensions, landscaping, paving, decking, shed bases and fencing.
- Quotes for garden clearance work, laying turf/Astro turf, shingle, barkmulch, planting etc.
- Renewal quotes for existing treatment contacts.
- Dealing with the enquiries and client questions by phone and email.
- Logging each enquiry and setting up tender folder, public folder and cloud based folder.
- Sending out completed quotes, updating the quote log and follow up calls and emails to maximise sales.
- Other general administration duties.
Skills and qualifications preferred:
- A landscaping or land based degree or diploma
- Sales, estimating and customer service back ground
- Excellent administrative skills are essential, as are strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent IT skills are essential, particularly in Microsoft Office 2010 Excel, Word and Outlook
- A confident and articulate telephone manner
- Strong organisational skills
- Knowledge of cloud based technology and shared diary systems would be an advantage
The employment – This is a full time position.
The working days and hours:
May to October - Mon to Thurs 8:00am to 5:30pm and Fri 8:00am to 4:30pm.
Nov to April - Mon to Fri 8:00am to 4:30pm, with alternate Fridays off.
Holiday - The holiday entitlement is 23 days leave plus 8 bank holidays, to be taken as follows:-
13 days – during May to October.
10 days - during November to April (4 days taken during the Christmas holiday period).
8 days - Bank holidays
We also operate a holiday buy back scheme.
Salary - The salary will be £26k to £28k per annum, subject to experience.
Please click on the apply button below to send your CV direct to the employer of this position.