We are searching for a Sales Lead who will maximize the growth of ICL Specialty Fertilizers products in the Specialty Agriculture market segment in UK and Ireland. You will manage the existing business and look for methods to further develop the SpecAg segment.
ICL Specialty Fertilizers is a global leader in plant nutrition. Everything we do is focused on one aim: making plants, crops and grass grow better. We make this possible by offering a range of specialty products that includes innovative technologies such as controlled release fertilizers and a leading range of solubles and liquids for the fertigation and foliar market.
What we offer:
We offer a full time role in a dynamic international environment. We embrace diversity, give people the latitude to express themselves and value differing opinions. We always strive to be the best and encourage everyone who works with us to excel. We also embrace diversity, give people the latitude to express themselves and value differing opinions.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Manage the existing ICL-SF SpecAg business in UK and Ireland; in this role you will be end responsible for sales, forecasting, pricing and account management in the region.
- To increase sales of ICL SF’s products by pursuing opportunities, to create demand and solicit orders from present or from prospective customers. Developing and maintaining accurate market descriptions (market segment, market size, market potential, ICL SF market share);
- Report on marketing activities with information that affects current and future business. Expected are: monthly sales estimates, per dealer, sales activities, customer contacts, trial reports, competitors’ information, recommendations for new products, new markets and applications, dealer action plans);
- Select, evaluate, improve, and motivate dealers and distributors by establishing realistic performance goals, activity plans and conducting appropriate training;
- Working together with the Marketing Department on specific market/crop related activities, recommendation and follow up of product trials with universities, experimental stations and governmental authorities and other supervised trial programs;
- To handle customer complaints in accordance with the company policy and advise management promptly of any situation beyond this scope of authority;
- Fighting for a model of excellence in ethical and fair conduct of business. Maintain an excellent relationship with dealers, research centres, governmental authorities and act in accordance with agreements made between ICL SF and the parties involved in marketing ICL SF products.
Location: Working from home office + ICL offices and facilities in UK.
- At least 5+ years commercial working experience preferably in agriculture or horticulture and proven leadership experience;
- BSc in Agriculture or Horticulture, or equivalent by education or experience;
- Knowledge on advanced plant nutrition and specialty fertilizers are a pro;
- Thorough experience in sales or agricultural business is a pro.
- Large affinity with the agricultural sciences;
- Result oriented good analytic, communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent organization skills;
- MS-Office (Word, Excel. PowerPoint) experience at user level.
Languages: Excellent command of English is required.