An experienced Technical Agronomist with strong knowledge within Horticulture and Soft Fruit is required for close liaison with the Head of Agronomy and key customers across the UK to support all aspects of Agronomy technical support and trials within the professional Horticulture, Amenity sectors and Agricultural sectors – focusing mainly within Ornamental Crops and Soft Fruit.
Skills, qualifications and practical experience:
- Technical Agronomist Horticultural professional with ideally a minimum of 5 years’ experience of direct involvement with customers in the Horticulture and Amenity sectors.
- Fantastic communication skills, for establishing and developing relationships with clients across the UK.
- Knowledge of plant nutrition, fertiliser and bio stimulants application techniques and equipment.
- Experience of dealing with internal and external customers’ expectations.
- Experience of detailed and professional reporting, good IT skills (Microsoft package).
- F.A.C.T.S qualified required.
- Ideally BASIS qualified.
- Full UK driver’s license (Clean)
Candidate attribute requirements:
- Successful working relationships both external and internal to the office environment
- Strong individual
- Self-motivated, proactive and accountable team player.
- Able to learn quickly technical aspects of various products.
- Fantastic organisational skills.
- Willingness to travel and work mainly outside visiting customers and inside as the job requires.
- Flexible to the needs of the business.
- Happy to work in a busy, full on (seasonal) working environment.
£35K Basic Salary + Bonus based on performance and annual goals.
23 Days Holiday + Bank holidays.
Company car and Petrol allowance.
Please click on the apply button below.