This client is a worldwide Agricultural Feed company with a fantastic portfolio of products ranging from chemicals, to feed and food additives. They sell their impressive product range on an International basis.
Due to growth across the Southern UK market, this client now has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced agronomist with commercial drive and a strong background within the agricultural sector to join their Feed Business. The successful candidate will be driving new business in for this client as well as managing key client accounts.
Main role accountabilities include:
- Managing and taking commercial responsibility for new and established business in the Southern UK.
- Developing customer strategies
- Actively looking for and developing new business opportunities in the Southern UK region
- Creating, driving and coordinating sales activities
- Attending various events
- Negotiate contracts to secure sales
- Administration of accounts (reporting, budget, forecast, activities etc.)
- This is a role which demands a can-do attitude with great commercial and strategic capabilities. Much of your success will revolve around your ability to establish new business and create solid sales strategies for existing accounts.
- This confidential client is looking for someone with at least 3 years of industry experience, who wants to further their career.
- You must have a well-developed strategic mind-set.
- You must be confident in discussions at different hierarchical levels and ability to manage projects.
- You must live in the Southern UK to easily cover the designated territory.
- You must have a positive attitude and be a fantastic team player.
C £50k - £55k Basic – Depending Upon experience
Fantastic Commission scheme available
Company Car and Business mileage covered
Private Health Care
25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
Please click on the apply button below.