An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Genetics Specialist to work within our South West Genetics Sales team. The successful candidate will report to the UK Genetics Sales Manager.
The responsibilities of this role is are:
- The selling of Genetics to local clients and key distributors.
- Demonstrating the value of genetics directly to dairy producers.
- This role will include travelling across the South West, UK and some overnight stays.
- Growing and retaining genetics sales and business through the use of technical analysis to validate performance across the client networking territory.
- Providing a direct consultative sales approach to maximise genetic value in large accounts by assessing customer’s needs and tailoring quotes to suit their needs.
- Development of the distributor’s sales team in technical genetic analysis.
Ideal Candidate requirements:
- Have an excellent understanding of genetics.
- Have excellent organisational skills and have the ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Ideally hold a Bachelor degree in Animal Science or a similar qualification would be highly beneficial.
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- Be willing to have some overnight stays.
- Have a strong ‘can do’ attitude.
- Must have a positive attitude to change and demonstrate desire to learn new things!
A highly competitive salary of between £35k - £40K Basic and additional benefits package is on offer for the right candidate.
Please click on the apply button to send your CV and covering letter direct to the employer of this position.