We are still looking for that ‘one in a million person’ to drive the business forward!
Mixing for the farm
Mixing for the mill
Ability to drive HGV Class 2 (not full time)
We need a person to full fill the role within our busy business of:
- Mixing feed for our farm & for the mill alongside our mill manager
- Having an adaptable quick thinking & pro - active mind
- Being able to work as part of a team
- To be self-motivated
- To need & want to be the best at something very good
- Undertake stockman duties and general farm work
We realise it may not be possible to full fill all of our needs and we don’t want a jack of all trades and master of none. Possibly an ideal candidate would be a farm worker who wants to progress to something on another level as our farm needs to be the show case for the feed mill. The personality ‘mind set’ of this person is critical to us being able to take these two businesses forward the way they need to go.
Good businesses are no good without good people!
A salary and terms to reflect capability & productivity of the applicant, please drop in an informal letter followed by a formal CV – all applicants will be replied too.
Please click on the apply button below to send your CV and covering letter direct to the employer of this position.