Our client is a high end privately owned landscape company, specialising in all aspects of commercial landscaping – soft, hard and maintenance, the company prides itself on the quality of its service and work. They have been a full member of BALI since 1980 and have ISO 9001:2008 and 14001:2004 accreditations as well as being registered with various industry bodies. They require a Contracts Manager to oversee the delivery of multiple landscape construction projects throughout the Yorkshire/Humberside area.
- CSCS card: minimum level - black card
- IOSH Health and Safety Certificate
- Minimum of 5 years experience in commercial landscaping operations
- Previous management / senior supervisor background
- Driving licence
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with clients, management and all other members of staff.
- Flexibility in approach to working hours – may be required to start early or work later in line with the operational needs of the business.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application will have been unsuccessful.