My client is a well-established company based in the Midlands who are one of the UK's largest fresh produce handlers.
- Managing supplier profiles.
- Maintaining approved supplier and grower lists.
- Maintaining company produce specifications for the category.
- Learn and understand farming practices and crop husbandry across product range.
- Overseas auditing and visits against agreed plan recommend and implement corrective actions.
- Supplier improvement plan: prepare, implement and review Global Gap BRC HACCP, SRT and NPD.
- Measuring the performance of suppliers each month based on intake (supermarket, non-supermarket quality and waste and cost).
- Look at intake consignments for own category giving immediate poor performance feedback to buyers and the suppliers and monitoring on-going situation.
- Co-ordinate all related trial work.
- Pesticide risk assessment management.
- Follow through customer / supplier reviews.
- Conduct trace-ability exercises under agreed time scales.
- Help develop the supply chain so that it is conducive to a lean manufacturing operation.
- Ensure compliance with food safety law.
- Ensure suppliers operated within company guidelines.
- Represent the business at appropriate forums and meetings.
Between £22k - £26k Basic Depending upon experience and Qualifications.
+ Company Benefits
Please send your CV and cover letter to; Kate@agriFJ.co.uk or contact 07854 255526 for further information.