We are a successful, progressive farming business looking for a Technical Manager to work as part of the team responsible for one of the key parts of the business.
The job will be based around our facility at Larkshall, Wretham, Norfolk.
Reporting to one of the Partners in the business the successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Farm Audits
- QC and QC systems
- Due diligence and compliance with H&S, Maintenance and QC standards
- Grower audit, compliance and record keeping
- Training others to implement systems and controls
Skills and Experience
- Background in Packhouse operations or similar
- BRC and Farm Audit experience
- HACCP trained or willing to be trained
- Knowledge of farm legislation specifically related to rented land
We are looking for someone who is:
- Self motivated
- Has strong attention to detail
- Has experience of report writing
- A proactive problem solver
- Has the ability to work in a high pressure environment
- Flexible regarding work hours
- Highly organised
- Experience working in fresh produce is not essential.
Salary will be based on experience and performance and a performance related bonus may also be payable.
Please click on the apply button below to send your CV and covering letter direct to the employer of this position.