Our client is an established landscaping company operating for over 25 years. The company is based in London with a client list that is nationwide and international. The staff employed work to the highest standards ensuring the client’s needs and wishes have been fulfilled. The company practices both traditional and modern gardening techniques designing and building landscapes to last.
Candidates will be expected to deal with paper work, ensure that the staff adhere to the highest of standards, organise your own and the teams work schedules, arrange deliveries and be capable of estimating and liaising with clients. Candidates must have excellent practical skills in all areas of garden maintenance as well as landscaping, with a good eye for detail and strong leadership skills. Be able to demonstrate a successful track record of delivering high quality workmanship which is completed on time and within agreed budgets.
• Excellent horticultural knowledge, from plant identification to pest identification and pruning techniques
• Exceptional attention to detail, be creative and have the highest standards of horticultural practice
• Be punctual, tidy in appearance and have good “common sense”.
• Be able to communicate clearly with clients, staff and be able to keep records (fluent in written English)
• You will take a plant identification test during the interview, training on plant knowledge if required.
It is important that you have good communication skills, combined with a pro-active and flexible approach to your duties. Candidates will be required to hold a formal horticultural qualification.
The successful candidate they will be entitled to an annual bonus subject to company financial performance. There are excellent opportunities for further training along with the prospect of career progression.
A full clean UK driving licence is required.
Working hours 7am/ 8am – 4.30pm/5.30pm Monday to Friday and be happy to work out of London with nights away.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application will have been unsuccessful.