We are a leading, Scottish based, meat primary & production business, with an impressive history and reputation for quality, integrity and innovation.
Working with the farming community and leading food retailers, we pride ourselves on delivering excellent customer service & innovative quality products.
We are now looking to complement our existing team, by recruiting for the above role to join our successful Agricultural team based in Stirlingshire.
Reporting to the Head of Agricultural Development, you will work collaboratively, with the procurement, livestock and commercial retail teams to:
- Contribute to the development of the business agricultural strategy
- Implement, drive and embed key strategic initiatives and projects, ensuring effective delivery
- Deliver and support the business communication plan, by liaison with all stakeholders from our agricultural and production supply chain
- Maximise the business opportunities to drive sustainability and environmental improvements. Ensuring that all areas are delivered for the benefits of our customers and business, and that our customer focus and integrity is of the highest standards. To be successful in this role you will be experienced in the following areas
- Results driven with a background in the agriculture, you will be educated to HND level or above, in Agriculture or a related discipline
- Have proven experience and demonstrated achievement in a similar role
- You will be an effective communicator, with the capability to work independently and with teams, building strong relationships
- Strategic thinker with the ability to manage and deliver multiple projects and activities to deadlines
- Highly self-motivated, commercially astute and results driven with outstanding attention to detail and accuracy
In return you can expect a competitive salary and benefits package with the opportunity to work for a growing successful business, with opportunities for personal development and growth.
Please click on the apply button below to send your CV and covering letter direct to the employer of this position.