Mole Country Stores form part of the UK’s largest rural retailer of goods and services to farmers and the general public. We are a progressive and diverse business with an annual turnover exceeding £400 million, employing over 2,100 employees.
Store Supervisor – Full time
If you are looking for a chance to develop your career, this is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding company. We are looking for an experienced supervisor/team leader looking to take the next step in their career to join our team in Stokesley, North Yorkshire.
As an experienced supervisor or team leader, you will be working with the management team to lead from the front.
Main duties will include:
- to set an example of great customer service and store standards
- daily planning, organising and follow up of all sales floor activities
- ensuring the store is visually merchandised to the highest standards
- stock replenishment and general office duties
- Passion for customer service, ensuring the customer remains at the forefront of everything we do.
- Effective communication skills with the ability to motivate the team
- A hands-on approach
- Strong organisational skills
- The ability to operate effectively within a progressive retail environment
- A genuine passion for the countryside and local communities, along with an understanding of our values and principles
We provide a comprehensive training and development programme for the successful candidate including on-going product related training.
In return, we can offer:
- A long term and rewarding career in an expanding business
- A comprehensive training and development plan
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays (pro rata for part time employees)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Staff discount
- Child care vouchers
- Life assurance after 1 years’ service
Please click on the apply button below to be redirected to the Mole Valley Farmers career page, where you can apply for this position direct.