Mole Country Stores form part of the UK’s largest rural retailer of goods and services to farmers and the general public. We are a progressive and diverse business with an annual turnover exceeding £400 million, employing over 2,100 employees.
Warehouse Team Member – Full time
We are looking for applicants with a keen and positive attitude to come and join our team in Darley Dale, Derbyshire. The successful candidate will be contracted to 40 hours per week. As the first point of contact for many customers, you will provide the highest level of customer service ensuring the needs of the customer are put first.
As a Company, we pride ourselves on delivering the best service to our customers, ensuring each individual feel valued, respected and appreciated. As a result, the ideal applicant will have a passion for customer service and an enthusiastic and flexible approach to work.
Main duties will include:
- Regular heavy lifting, due to the nature of our products and the role
- Goods inwards, unloading and unpacking of deliveries
- Stock rotation
- Cleaning and tidying of the warehouse area
- Effective communication skills
- Keen and positive attitude
- Work well as part of a team
- Excellent counting ability with accuracy
- Motivation to develop new skills
- An interest in the countryside and local communities, along with an understanding of our values and principles, is essential.
In return, we can offer:
- A long term and rewarding career in an expanding business
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays (pro rata for part time employees)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Staff discount
- Child care vouchers
- Life assurance after 1 years’ service
Please click on the apply button below to be redirected to the Mole Valley Farmers career page - where you can apply for this position direct.