This is a contract operation based in North Wiltshire processing farm saved seed in the South West from July to end September/early October.
The seed cleaning and dressing equipment is mounted on a 7.5T lorry and two operators are required to run each machine.
You Must Be:
- Physically fit and in good health.
- Conscientious, enthusiastic, honest, quick to learn and responsible with a mature attitude to work and even tempered.
- Able to cope with long hours and hard work.
- Good, careful drivers preferably with clean driving licences and over 21 (for insurance purposes)
- Able to drive a 7.5T lorry (non HGV) and undertake daily maintenance.
- Mechanical knowledge and agricultural experience an advantage.
- Capable of running the equipment plus simple fault finding and repair.
- Good at communicating and dealing with farmers/customers and farm staff.
- Good team-worker who gets on well with others.
- Punctual and presentable.
Full training given and Certificates of Competence gained (PA1 and PA11)
Accommodation in good shared house (approx £30per week).
If away from base B&B provided f.o.c. + a meal supplement.
Attractive remuneration package with bonuses.
Please click on the apply button below to send your CV and covering letter direct to the employer of this position.