- Seedlip is seeking a talented individual to join a growing team full time, as soon as possible
- Seedlip is a Nature Company on a mission to solve the dilemma of ‘what to drink when you’re not drinking®’ with its range of the world’s first Distilled Nonalcoholic Spirits
- Informed by The Art of Distillation, a book published in 1651 detailing alcohol & non-alcohol herbal distilled remedies discovered by the founder whose family
- have been farming in Lincolnshire for over 300 years when they used baskets called Seedlips to hand sow seed
- Launched in November 2015 to worldwide acclaim from leading voices in the drinks industry, Seedlip is now served in over 60x Michelin restaurants including the best restaurant in the world – Eleven Madison Park. The Best three cocktail bars in the world – Dead Rabbit, The Savoy & Dandelyan. A number of 5* Hotels & members club including The Ritz, Soho Houses & The Dorchester as well as retailers including Selfridges, Harvey Nichols, Fortnum & Mason, Dean & Deluca & Ocado
- Seedlip is available in London, New York, Los Angeles, Milan, Copenhagen, Stockholm with more markets in the pipeline
- With new products in the pipeline, global interest and a world class extended team in finance, production, and design involved, it couldn’t be a more exciting time to join as we take Seedlip to more people and more markets over the next 18 months
- For the right person this is a once in a lifetime role
- The opportunity to create, manage & Seedlip’s Farm Lab at the founder’s family farm in North Lincolnshire in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty [AONB]
- Reporting directly into the Founder & GM, this role will be responsible for all aspects of our R&D as well as our customer experience at the Farm Lab to create a thriving pipeline of innovative nature work as well as an inspiring & informative immersion into the Seedlip world for customers and press from both UK & export markets
Involvement in the creation of The Farm Lab;
- Seedlip Lab
- Seedlip Poly-Gardens
- Seedlip Orangery & Tasting Room
- Creation & management of a controlled foraging farm tour
- Management of the annual Pea Harvest
- Educate and immerse the trade and press
- Inspire the trade and press on what’s possible with nature and NA drinks.
- Allow Seedlip to create more world first products
- Allow Seedlip to communicate its world to the world.
You are: Fearless. Driven. Warm. A Self-Starter. The Perfect Host.
You have: The Perfect balance between science, green fingers & creativity.
You love: Plants. Peas. Food. Drink. Fast-pace.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within an associated role
- Horticultural Qualification essential
- Customer services/Hospitality experience ideal
- Technical Lab knowledge ideal but not essential as training will be given
- Start – asap
- Location – North Lincolnshire
- Salary – negotiable
- Bonus - negotiable
- Hours – Full time. This is not for 9 to 5ees, flexibility will be essential as business needs will change daily and you will be required to work some evenings and weekends.
Please click on the apply button below to send your CV and covering letter direct to the employer of this position.