In the role of Arboricultural Team Leader you will undertake a wide range of work relating to the maintenance and management of trees on associated land to ensure they remain in a safe and healthy condition. You will also manage a multi skilled and responsive landscape team to help maintain quality environments.
- Perform routine safety checks and carry out maintenance work on tree stock
- Carry out regular tree health surveys and report findings
- Lead teams of arborists, tree surveyors and landscape maintenance operatives
- Ensure all works are carried out safely
- Significant experience arboricultural management and maintenance of trees within housing communities
- An NVQ 3 Arboricultural qualification or a willingness to work towards.
- NPTC certification up to CS45
- Full awareness of appropriate Health and Safety legislation and safe working practice.
- Effective leadership skills with the ability to plan, organise, motivate and negotiate.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application will have been unsuccessful.