Mole Country Stores Ltd, part of Mole Valley Farmers Ltd, has firmly placed itself on the map as a market leader in supplying a comprehensive range of products to farming businesses and rural dwellers in the North East, the Midlands, the East of England and the South East.
Business Development Manager – Full time – Mole Farm Direct, Coylton, Ayrshire
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager to join our Coylton store, operating within Southwest Scotland. Working closely with the Agri-Retail Sales & Operations team, the successful applicant will take responsibility for sales within a nominated trading area.
What will I be responsible for?
• Liaising with external and internal core sales teams to delivery maximum impact of sales and margin development
• Managing portfolios of accounts across the Sales Region
• Ensuring implementation of Core Marketing Activity in your trading area
Who are we looking for?
• You must be driven by exceeding customer expectations, focusing on our customer needs
• Commercially aware, focusing on maximising sales and increasing profits
• Able to demonstrate strong leadership and communication skills
• The ability to operate effectively within a progressive retail environment
• Strong organisational skills
• You will be a team player with a great commercial understanding of the market
• Knowledge of the agricultural and countryside marketplace is an advantage – a keen interest is essential!
Rewards & benefits
In return for your hard work, we can offer a competitive salary and benefits package to include:
• 25 days holiday per year
• Company car
• Contributory pension scheme
• Life assurance
• Staff discount
Please click on the apply button below to be redirected to the Mole Country Stores careers page where you can apply for this position direct.