We are looking for a Full time Yard Agricultural Sales person for our busy store in Liskeard, Cornwall.
Mole Valley Farmers are the UK’s largest rural retailer of goods and services to farmers and the general public. We are a progressive and diverse business with an annual turnover exceeding £400m, employing over 2,100 employees.
Are you a determined, confident and competitive individual with ambition to develop a career in agriculture? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you.
Contracted to 37.5 hours per week you will be supporting our Liskeard store, you will proactively develop agricultural sales to our existing members and attract new members by offering products and services offered by Mole Valley Farmers. You will be based in our Yard and develop long standing relationships with our customers, matching needs to a credible solution.
You will possess a sound understanding of agriculture and terminology. An outgoing, social and inquisitive personality, you will have the ability to build relationships, understand needs, and matching those needs with credible solutions. A R-SQP qualification is desirable but not essential.
- Able to work under pressure of deadlines
- Fast learner, accurate and able to prioritise workload
- Confident communication and interpersonal skills
- Experienced using Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word
In return, we can offer:
- A long term and rewarding career in an expanding business
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays (pro rata for part time employees)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Staff discount
- Child care vouchers
- Life assurance after 1 years’ service
Please click on the apply button below to be redirected to the Mole Valley Farmers careers page where you can apply for this position direct.