Reporting to: Head of Agriculture Sector
- Manage and Lead the daily activities of Quality Assurance departments
- Responsible for the traceability System of the farm
- Responsible all accreditations of the farm
- Responsible for the Quality Manual and food safety manual System of the farm
- Responsible for the Procedures Guide System of the farm
- Responsible for the Polices System of the farm
- Develop testing and monitoring methods
- Perform inspections and tests on finished products
- Identify inefficiency of systems of the farm
- Evaluate new technologies and methods
- Write technical reports products and test processes
- Write quality control operating procedures
- Supply quality control data necessary for submission to regulatory bodies
- Inspect and analyses raw materials
- Monitor testing procedures to ensure that all tests are performed according to established protocols
- Investigate or report adverse test results
- Identify quality problems for all crops
- Develop policies, procedures and systems for the management of 3rd party audits to achieve the standard specifications (. - (Global GAP- different crops and farm through internal inspections audit and internal requirements and are to report to the director of operations.
- Acting as key contact with customers' auditors and being responsible for ensuring the execution of corrective actions and ongoing compliance with customers' specifications
- Responsible for external and internal product testing.
- Responsible for maintaining current records of all QA data which include current product and ingredient specifications and vendor qualifications as well as MSDS data.
- Handles all communication and coordination of activities with all regulatory agencies.
- Development of departmental budgets
- Achieve the standard specifications for different crops and farm through internal inspections and internal requirements and are to report to the director of operations.
- Summarise the specifications of the products and distribute them to the officials of the Director of Quality and explain how to apply for work through practical training for engineer’s quality within each farm.
- Translate and summarise the standard specifications of the certificates and the distribution of its items on the sectors depending on the item and the nature of work in each sector with an explanation of terms and requirements of each sector head of the unit.
- Review the records, forms, and approved for quality certification inspections?
- Participation in research and development in areas that occur in the agricultural sector and the quality sector.
- Reviewing lists of pesticides for crops with pest management and sent in advance to customers for approval before taking the use of pesticides with MRLs review the results of the analysis of the collected before the crops, whether for export or for local pre-compiled and packaged.
- Reviewing requisitions crop protection materials to make sure that materials that are buying them accordance domestic and international legislation
- Ensure the implementation of all Operations programs for all agricultural operations in time and schedule the required efficiency and quality
- Ensure the quality of all agricultural operations, irrigation, fertilisation and crop protection methods
- Bachelor Degree of Agriculture
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in the same position.
Do you have Citrus Fruit Experience? If so please state your experience in your Covering Letter.
Please click on the apply button below to send your application direct to the employer of this position.