Programme Leader (Agriculture) – Yorkshire - £35K - £40K – Ref 12413KM
This Programme Leader (Agriculture) job vacancy is working for a fantastic educational establishment in Yorkshire. They are looking for a Programme Leader in Agriculture and Environment (Higher Education) to co-ordinate, on a day to day basis, the delivery of courses.
- Contributing towards the development of new and existing provision, improving the effective use of resources and the achievement of Higher Education (HE) outcomes.
- Establishing effective relationships within teams and within industry. To make a significant contribution to teaching and learning within the curriculum area as a Higher Education Programme Leader.
- To contribute to teaching and learning, with a main focus on teaching Higher Education students.
- To ensure full compliance with all college policies and procedures within designated areas of responsibility.
- To play a lead role in assuring the quality, standards and enhancement across the college HE provision.
- Evidence of successful curriculum development / innovation.
- Teaching and/or training experience at level 5 or above.
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience of working with HE students within this subject area.
- Evidence of continuous professional development.
- Application of HE quality assurance processes.
Qualifications / Training
- Degree within Agriculture or Environment related discipline.
- English and Maths at level 2.
- Teaching qualification or willingness to work towards.
- Ability to evaluate own teaching and learning.
- Ability to offer appropriate levels of support to students.
- Ability to engage with students and develop their interest in the subject.
- Able to form and maintain appropriate relationships and personal boundaries with children and young people.
- Good IT Skills.
A fantastic salary is on offer dependent on experience and qualifications. The salary range is between £35K - £40K.
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Kate@agriFJ.co.uk or call Kate Moxon on: