Territory Manager- Area; Hampshire / Isle of Wight / Berkshire / Oxfordshire / Wiltshire
Reporting to: Sales Manager, South
Summary of Responsibilities
To grow member subscription income by selling all categories of membership and to actively participate in retention activity within a designated territory. In addition to promote or sell other approved products and services and to represent the interests within the designated territory.
- Identify suspects and qualify to develop a prospect list.
- Manage and maintain an accurate prospect list using the contact manager database and other systems as agreed with line manager.
- Ensure that sufficient prospects are developed to deliver new member sales target.
- Follow up leads from national and regional marketing activity.
- Work with Branch members to identify potential prospects.
- Attend events and network to identify new prospects.
Achieve Annual Financial Targets
- Sell all categories of membership within geographic area agreed with line manager.
- Achieve or exceed agreed subscription income target.
- Ensure all data is accurately collected, entered and maintained on contact manager.
- Follow Association administration procedures relating to recruitment and retention activity.
- Attend branch committee meetings and report on sales and retention matters.
- Provide information as requested on news sales and membership renewals.
- Follow up lapsed members.
- Identify at risk members and prioritise making of retention calls and visits to these members to ensure they are making the best use of and therefore gaining the full benefit of their membership.
- Use the opportunity to meet members at events and discuss whether they are making full use of their membership.
- Keep up to date with current issues affecting members and how the company work on the subject will benefit prospects.
- Develop and maintain a full understanding of all membership products. Develop and maintain a knowledge of all market segments.
- Develop and maintain a full understanding of all membership services.
- Attend training courses as required.
- Keep abreast of external communications on month to month basis to include magazines, press releases & sales literature and adverts.
- Keep abreast of internal communications on month to month basis to include contact manager activities, emails (daily), field officer update, sales manual & sales reports and others.
- Keep abreast of member communications on month to month basis to include magazines & e-news.
- Basic Salary: £25,000 basic (dependent upon experience).
- Commission: £45,000 1st year OTE Uncapped.
- Plus yearly bonus!
- Benefits: Fully expensed Company Car, Mobile, Laptop, Full Work from Home Equipment, Pension, 24 days holiday (increasing with service) and definite opportunities for long-term career progression.
Please send your CV and interest to Kate@AgriFJ.co.uk or call Kate on 07854 255526 for further information.