Sales Manager – East of England – Fertilisers / Nutrition / Bio Stimulants – Basic Salary £28K - £33K + bonus + benefits – 12421KM
Reporting to: Managing Director
Location: Home based, with area coverage / travel
- Focus sales efforts by studying existing and potential volumes of growers.
- Submit regular market updates of the area to management.
- Monitor competition; gather current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products etc.
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results of competitor developments.
- Communicate and liaise between customer and office support team reference any product technical / quality assurance queries.
- Attend monthly sales meetings and (when required) trade shows, with possible overnight stays.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Push the brand; distributing product information as required and aid with website/social media updates
- Keep accurate mileage records and work-related receipts, to be submitted on weekly basis.
- Call on/service existing accounts, obtain orders, and establish new potential leads and accounts by planning and organising daily work schedules in area.
Ideal candidate Requirements:
Skills and Experience
Commercially-minded with proven track record in sales.
Good communication skills, for establishing and developing relationships with clients.
Experience of detailed and professional reporting, good IT skills (Microsoft Office).
Knowledge of plant nutrition and fertiliser and bio-stimulant application techniques/equipment.
Experience of dealing with internal and external customer expectations.
Strongly self-motivated, proactive and accountable team player.
Ability to work autonomously.
Organised, with a good attention to details and effective problem-solving approach.
Willingness to travel and work (mainly outside) visiting customers, along with office-based home working.
Flexible to needs of the business.
Unfazed by busy, seasonal working environment.
Comfortable with working relationships both external and internal to the office environment (e.g. key customers, distributors, sales managers).
- Able to quickly learn technical aspects of products during training and independently.
Competitive salary, depending on experience + bonus based on performance and annual goals.
- 20 Days Holiday, Bank holidays, Company car.
Please send your CV and interest to Kate@AgriFJ.co.uk or call Kate on 07854 255526 for further information.