Breeding & Rearing Manager / Aviculturist – Salary to be negotiated – Accommodation will be provided – Qatar Based
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Breeding & Rearing Manager / Aviculturist to work with a successful and cutting-edge Avian research and breeding centre operating out of Qatar.
The successful candidate should have:
- A background in management - with strong management skills.
- Experience in avian and animal breeding.
- A good knowledge of animal husbandry would be an advantage.
- Display a willingness to develop new and innovative solutions to help improve further, the results from an already highly motivated and experienced team of professional breeders, to maximize efficiency in the breeding of Houbara Bustards as well as other animals.
- An outgoing personality with good communication and etiquette.
- The ability to fit into another country’s culture.
The successful candidate may be required to move between breeding centers as required.
This is a new position within the organisation and the successful candidate with be required to start ASAP.
Applicants should be educated to degree level; however consideration will be given to candidates who have a minimum of 10 years relevant experience.
Competitive salary is on offer to the right candidate – accommodation will be provided.
Applications for this position will be open until the 15th October 2017.
Please click on the apply button below to send your application direct to the employer of this position.