Area Sales Representative – Dairy Machinery - Shropshire / Staffordshire / Cheshire / North Wales - £35K (£40K OTE + Car + Phone + Commission - Ref 12388KM
Reports to General Manager, Midlands.
Key Functions of the Role:
- Deliver sales and customer success.
- Obtaining and qualifying sales enquiries from defined geographic area.
- Visiting potential end users.
- Following and reporting market developments.
- Annual and ad-hoc forecasting and planning of sales activity.
- Analysing and creating product system proposals in conjunction with the Project Co-ordinator.
- Obtaining basic barn layout designs and dimensions.
- Assisting with installation and start-up activity with the Project Coordinator.
- Organising and attending farm open days and shows.
- Closing sales including collection of payments.
- Liaising with financial contacts to facilitate sales.
- Maintaining regular contact with end-users.
- Ensuring that customers expectations with regard to service and performance are met.
- Ensuring that relevent Service Contracts are in place with new and existing customers.
- Feeding back competitor and market information to the wider organisation
- Compilation of weekly activity reports.
- Updating CRM system.
- Health & Safety responsibility within the H&S Policy.
Key Performance Indicators
- Achievement of company annual Budget (Year Plan) for unit sales.
- Delivering sales growth in line with Business Plan.
- Lead by example.
- Innovation, passion, progress, honesty and respect.
- Excellent package on offer!
- £35K (£40K OTE) + Car + Phone + Commission.
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Sophie@agriFJ.co.uk