Area Sales Manager – Agricultural Dealer – Shropshire / Staffordshire / West Cheshire – c£25K + commission + 5% bonus – 12400KM
Reports to: Directors & Business Manager.
Job Location: Shropshire / Staffordshire / West Cheshire.
The sale of agricultural tractors and machinery to potential and existing customers within a designated territory.
The Responsibilities & Duties:
- Territory planning and management.
- Participate in annual target setting.
- Ensure achievement of annual target.
- Preparation of quotes for customers.
- Identification and contact of potential customers.
- Arrange and conduct machinery demonstrations.
- Negotiate, handle objections and close sales.
- Fill in weekly call sheets, outlining customer contacts made.
- Credit control as instructed by the Accounts Manager.
- Preparations of trade in appraisals and estimated PDI budgets.
- Ensuring efficient, correct and timely completion of paperwork.
- Liasing with the Business Manager and Marketing Co-ordinator over marketing initiatives.
- Liasing with manufacturer representatives to ensure best purchasing.
- Liasing with finance house representatives where necessary to provide the customer with a finance quote to suit their requirements.
- Gross and net profit margins.
- Stock turn.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have field sales experience.
- Sales experience selling machinery is essential. (Massey Ferguson / Fendt sales experience is desirable).
c£25K Basic + Commission + 5% Bonus.
Please send your CV to Kate@AgriFJ.co.uk and you will be contacted if successful for an interview. Many Thanks.