Agronomist – Fife – Salary Negotiable – 13073 EA
My client is looking to recruit an experienced Agronomist for a very successful independent and well-respected company. My client has a long standing, established and professional team covering a wide area. They are looking for a dynamic individual to add to this success.
The ideal candidate will advise and be involved with all agronomy aspects to farmer clients. This will involve crop protection guidance, nutrient management and provide appropriate advice to customers. The candidate will initiate strong relationships with customers and have a passion for precision farming techniques.
- Previous agronomy experience – candidates from arable farm management/trials and crop protection backgrounds will all be considered.
- Candidates will have a relevant HND or Degree in Agriculture, Science, or similar.
- BASIS is required and FACTS ideally required.
- Established client base and local farmer contacts preferred but not essential.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A confident and determined manner to succeed in a commercial role.
- A flexible approach to work and changing workloads.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Computer literacy for the use of Microsoft Office.
A competitive salary will commensurate with experience and qualifications, company car, pension and health insurance.
Please send your CV and details to emma@agriFJ.co.uk or contact 01527 878 550 for further information.