Ruminant Feed Sales Manager – £40K - £50K + Bonus + Commission - North East – 12438KM
Job Title: Ruminant Feed Sales Manager
Reports to: Head of Sales
Work Location: Mobile / home-based
Work Environment: Agricultural and industrial environments
Job type: Permanent
Shift work: No
Driving Licence: Yes
To sell the company’s goods and services. To approach potential customers with the aim of winning new business, as well as maintaining good relationships with clients.
- In carrying out all of the tasks below, the post holder must ensure adherence to all Work Instructions relevant to the role.
- Service existing accounts, obtain orders and establish new accounts by planning and organising daily work schedules to call on existing and potential customers.
- Listen to customer requirements and present appropriately to make a sale.
- Recommend changes in products and services by evaluating results using costings and rationing software when and where required.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems and developing solutions in line with company policy.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending and participating in sales meetings/workshops and sharing best practice with colleagues.
- Review professional publications and establish personal networks.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing results as needed.
- Develop new markets in areas that are currently not covered by the company.
- Participate in pricing meetings with a view to achieving required margins in line with company policy.
- Partake in company promotions as and when required and feed buying trends back to management.
- Constantly review sales performance.
- Develop business plans in conjunction with management and develop an active database of potential and existing customers.
- Visit and speak to customers on a timely basis in order to maintain contact over the long term to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Adhere to all company policies, business ethics and codes and make sure they are communicated and implemented.
In addition to the above, the post holder will be expected to carry out any reasonable task which falls within the scope and purpose of the post.
- Salary between £40K - £50K.
- Bonus + Commission – excellent on target earnings!
To apply for this role please send your CV to Kate@agriFJ.co.uk or contact Kate Moxon on 07854 255526 to discuss the role in more detail.
Thank you for your interest.