This is a fantastic opportunity for a trainee engineer to start their career in the Agricultural industry. This well-known Agricultural machinery manufacturer are offering guidance, full training and support to become a fully qualified and skilled agricultural machinery engineer. Working for a specialist manufacturing company based in the Midlands, UK - this role will definitely enhance your engineering experience and skill-set offering you the potential to become an expert in your field. This is a great role for an ambitious agricultural engineer, perhaps an agricultural graduate and most certainly a candidate who wishes to progress their career in engineering in the agricultural industry.
This agricultural machinery manufacturing company have been established for over 30 years and proudly boast over 50 employees. The successful candidate will benefit from working within a manufacturing company with a wide range of niche agricultural machinery and parts. This is an excellent and very exciting opportunity for a trainee agricultural engineer seeking a long-term career in agricultural engineering.
- Trainee agricultural engineer role with full training and support provided
- Managing the maintenance of agricultural electrical and mechanical machinery
- Full training provided and initial shadowing of one of the lead engineer’s
- On call rota and overtime allowance one fully trained
The Ideal Candidate:
- Agricultural Engineering background in either mechanical or electrical within agriculture
- Engineering qualification or degree ideally with agricultural knowledge, passion and experience
- Must be prepared to work on call and work additional paid hours once fully trained
- Commutable to Midlands area.
Package on offer:
- £22k Basic Salary (due to increase once fully trained)
- Many company Benefits
- Overtime allowance payable once fully trained
- 21 days holiday
Please click on the apply button below to send your CV and covering letter to apply now.