Tired of the mundane, the humdrum, the commonplace in agriculture across the UK?
Break the mould with Timac Agro UK, and dare to join a new horizon in British farming, consistently bringing new technologies to the UK market, and constantly improving the way we farm in this country.
Who are Timac Agro UK?
Timac Agro develops, manufactures and markets specialist fertilisers and nutritional specialities that are quality patented for their agronomic effectiveness.
- Part of a worldwide brand of agro-supplies, active in 50 countries across the world
- A subsidiary of the global Group Roullier, part of an 8,000 employee strong international business with a turnover of > €3 billion
- Offering a highly diverse range of products from specialist fertilisers, soil conditioners, bio-stimulants, animal nutrition and welfare products
- A company that has trebled in size from 2017-2018, with an incredible, brand new Head Office at the Rothamsted Research facilities
We’re looking for prospective Technical Salels Advisors to become the face and expert of plant, soil and animal nutrition within a localised area, acting as the trusted representative for Timac Agro UK there. Technical Sales Advisors at Timac Agro will:
- Utilise a detailed understanding of farming practices, local farming networks and the farming industry in the UK to sell Timac Agro products to farm
- Be the face of the business, operating with a genuine interest in improving grassland, crop or animal-based performance for a portfolio of clients
- Build a business within a business for themselves. Constructing a loyal customer base for themselves, working alongside them as a trusted source of advice for products moving forwards.
Candidates come from a range of backgrounds, whether this be the seasoned Agri-sales performer, to those looking to forge a career, having previously come from a hands-on farming background previously.
The location is home-based/field based, and successful candidates will be assigned a particular sales area based on the local farming environment.
Specifically in Scotland, we are looking to recruit extensively across the country.
Why should you apply?
- Very competitive salary and first year commission structure
- Excellent career growth and advancement opportunities
- A genuine chance to improve farming practices within your local area, and help farmer’s in getting the very best out what they have.
- An opportunity to work autonomously, building your brand and reputation, and the responsibility of building Timac Agro’s growing reputation in the UK marketplace
- Absorb a wealth of information, with a comprehensive training programme, covering soil science, crop management, fertiliser performance and much, much more.
Please click on the apply button below to send your application direct to the employer of this position.