We are looking to acquire target driven individuals with a passion for agriculture/farming to help manage and grow a portfolio of customers. Using your local knowledge and networks will be imperative to your success as you build an extensive client base, whilst at the same time building upon existing accounts.
Coming from an agricultural background will have some benefit, however what is most important to succeed in the role would be:
· Motivated to achieve and nurture a growing business
· Striving to be the best – with the help of our continuing training and guidance
· Enthusiastic about agricultural developments and keeping up to date with the constant changes within the industry
Timac Agro UK
· We are specialists in crop and animal nutrition – researching, developing and producing all of our own products
· Part of a worldwide brand – operating in 50 countries with a €3 billion turnover, employing 8,000 employees
· Offering a broad range of products to suit a variety of differing needs – specialist fertilisers, soil conditioners, bio-stimulants, animal nutrition and welfare products
As a Crop Nutritionist you are the face and heart of the business. You will be working alongside farmers to advise them in making the right product choices to achieve their specific aims.
Relationship building will be the cornerstone of your work. Using an approach which works for both you and your clients, whilst offering analysis of resources, requirements therefore enabling you to offer sound knowledge and proficiency.
Throughout your journey as a Crop Nutritionist you will be supported by our Regional Management Team and expert Product Managers to help with your on-going development and market awareness.
When you join Timac Agro UK you will be provided with a well-structured and wide-ranging on the job training. You will also receive all the tools you need: company vehicle, mobile phone and laptop. The package will include: 25 days holiday, company pension scheme and other benefits.
The role will require travel across your geographical location. You will also occasionally be required to travel across the UK for regional meetings and training.
Please click on the apply button below to send your application direct to the employer of this position.