Agricultural Buildings Materials - Area Sales Manager – South Region - £30K - £35K Basic + Bonus + Car Allowance - 12448
The Area Sales Manager will be responsible for optimising sales by promoting the company’s products and services. This will be achieved through:
· Managing an established base of key and development account customers.
· Prospecting new accounts.
· Identifying new opportunities, particularly through specification sales development across all relevant construction sectors.
· Having extensive knowledge of competitor activity, influential members of the supply chain, trading and non-trading accounts.
· Quality, agenda driven meetings that are forward planned and set out to make maximum use of time, taking into consideration travel and lean practice.
· Generate quality leads and projects through relationships.
· Network throughout the contractor chain to build influential relationships with trading and non-trading accounts.
· Is logical, task orientated and analytical.
· Makes decisions on facts, rather than on emotions.
· Is good with detail and understands the impact his/her actions may have.
· Follows company rules and directions, always mindful Health & Safety focus.
· Is driven, goal orientated and passionate.
· Can maintain a balance between being competitive yet accommodating.
· Is capable of asking for help when required.
The Area Sales Manager should:
- Be ambitious with a strong desire to succeed.
- Knowledge/background within business and/or the building/construction industry
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Aptitude for learning.
- Have an analytical approach, with a strong analytical skill set.
- Be an excellent communicator at all levels, who is comfortable presenting to both small and large groups of people.
The Area Sales Manager should also possess a good level of computer literacy and have strong organisational skills.
Working alone for periods of time means that it is crucial that the candidate is trustworthy and self-motivated.
The ability to communicate effectively as a member of a team, accept and deliver constructive feedback in order to help the Profiled Team effort is essential.
Selflessness and understanding the greater good of the national objectives is paramount.
This role involves extensive travel within the sales area and some travel to UK sites as required; overnight stays will be necessary.
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Kate@agriFJ.co.uk.