A key member of this growing team - the Supervisor Parts Manager will ensure a smooth running of Stores and grow the parts business whilst maintaining a clean and safe working environment.
Principal areas of responsibility for the Supervisor Parts Manager include:
- Taking ownership for the Supervisor Parts Department and its expansion to maximise company profitability.
- Full control for spare parts stock including inventory and organisation.
- Taking sales orders for spare parts orders (by telephone and occasionally face-to-face) and overseeing their prompt packing and despatch.
- Growing and developing the spare parts business within agreed goals.
- Providing professional spare parts support to customers and dealers.
- Stock quality checks and return/replacement of faulty parts under warranty.
- Maintains high levels of discipline and organisation of the parts department.
- Working with the Production Manager to improve the spare parts efficiencies whilst ensuring adequate stock levels are maintained.
- Ensuring stock levels and location are always up-to-date on SAGE.
- Managing the Yardman’s workload and performance; assisting with their training.
- Proposing and co-ordinating changes and improvements to Parts processes and policies to the Board of Directors.
- Assisting the sales team with technical customer back-up and product support.
- Operation of forklift truck if required.
- Ensuring health & safety standards are adhered to at all times.
The Candidate Should:
- Be commutable to Worcestershire.
- Have good Agricultural Machinery / Parts knowledge.
- Previous experience working for an Agricultural Parts Dealer or Manufacturer.
£25,000 Per annum depending upon experience.