Agricultural Service Technician – Lincolnshire – Competitive Salary – Ref 12391KM
The Service Technician will be required to carry out service and repair work efficiently and competently to complete repair orders and service sheets to group standards. This role is based in Lincolnshire but you must be prepared to work at other depots and on customer premises/locations as required.
- To ensure that times are recorded as requested by management. To attend internal and external training courses, as directed by the management.
- To keep place of work in a tidy and clean condition, ensuring unit repair bay is kept clear of discarded old parts.
- To advise the workshop supervisor of any additional work necessary on equipment during service.
- To ensure parts for Warranty Claims are retained and are cleaned and drained of oil, where necessary.
- To ensure exchange parts are returned to Parts Department when required.
- To be prepared to work overtime, with reasonable notice, if requested by the management.
- To ensure that the equipment worked on is carefully handled and that all reasonable care is taken of that equipment on the premises for repair or service.
- When road- testing vehicles ensure speed limits and road conditions are adhered to.
- To maintain and develop skill levels in all aspects of repair, service and maintenance of all equipment.
- To make full use of Special Tools, Service Test, Service Equipment and training as provided to improve customer service levels and workshop efficiency.
- To report to and take instructions from your supervisor or deputy, and to work on and off site as required.
- Must have an excellent knowledge of Agricultural machinery and equipment.
- Must have mechanical experience.
- Willing to work extra hours.
- Extensive knowledge of parts and components.
- Must be willing to learn.
A competitive salary is on offer dependent on experience and qualifications.
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Sophie@agriFJ.co.uk