Financial and Administration Manager – Fresh Produce Farm – Kent – Salary Circa £45K + Bonus - 12473KM
Key Performance Areas
- Responsibility for the day to day management of all aspects of the financial/accounting management of the company business.
- Responsibility for the administration team, including payroll, recruitment, worker liaison, general workforce management, farm auditing/compliance combined with Health and Safety.
- Responsibility for the administration of all staff; permanent and seasonal.
- Working with the management team on business growth and financial planning.
- Leading and managing the finance team and budget process.
- Overall cash management.
- Formulation of annual budget with management.
- Monitoring of budgeted figures versus actual & delivery of reporting method.
- Overall control of all financial transaction accountancy and audit matters.
- Presentation of annual accounts and treasury matters.
- Ensuring that the regulatory requirements of all statuary bodies are met.
- Preparation of monthly and annual accounts.
- Overall responsibility for the following internal departments within the group; Human Resources, Recruitment, Worker Welfare, Payroll, IT, Accounts, Health and Safety and Audit Compliance.
- A recognised qualification in accounting, ACA/ACCA qualified is desirable but not essential.
- Evidence of extensive experience working in a comparable role, preferably within Agriculture or Horticulture.
- Strong appreciation of our business needs and resourcefulness in coming up with solutions to their challenges.
- Ability to relate to all persons, whether internal or external of the Company in a professional and credible fashion.
- Well developed personal and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and well developed leadership and management skills.
- Ability to delegate effectively and to follow-up as appropriate.
- Ability to work as part of a team with colleagues across professional and operational boundaries.
- Proactive approach and prompt responses to all service requests.
- Ability to identify needs and issues and recommend suitable and pragmatic courses of action and solutions, adopting a risk aware approach.
- Good time management and organisational skills with the ability to handle a number of tasks at once and meeting deadlines as required.
- Very good organisational skills.
- Good IT skills are essential and should include experience of Word and Excel.
£45K + Bonus!
Please register your interest by sending your CV to admin@agriFJ.co.uk.