A very well known Tractor Manufacturer - looking to develop their sales team within the UK.
This is a career enchanting opportunity and excellent rewarding position for an accomplished and motivated salesperson with the ability to manage dealer networks, and is capable of generating new business whilst maintaining and growing existing customer accounts.
Great opportunity for a proficient sales professional within the Agricultural Machinery sector.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Dealer account management and development, including the appointment of new dealers.
- Generate sales through the dealer network.
- Identify business opportunities by establishing new dealers.
- Work within an agreed financial framework in order to achieve or exceed annual targets.
- Provide up-to-date product information.
- Attend a number of Regional and National Agricultural shows and exhibitions.
- Previous and successful commercial experience within the agricultural B2B / wholegoods sector.
- Ability to work within a close knit team whilst being able to work on own initiative.
- Motivated by targets and can add value through upselling and other commercial techniques.
- Experience of working within a team environment but also highly motivated by working on own initiative.
- Ability to prioritise workload in an efficient & flexible manner.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Be prepared to work Flexible hours including occasional weekends (Shows and Events)
- Ability to effectively canvas a large sales territory, showing efficient time management and maximising all opportunities.
- Full driving licence is required.
- IT Literate.
- Residing within the designated territory.
£30,000 - £45,000 depending on experience, Plus Uncapped Commission, Car, Phone and Laptop.