Technical Field Trials Assistant – East of England – Salary up to £30K - 12483KM
Reporting to the Technical Manager the Technical Field Trials Assistant will support the Technical Manager in the following areas;
- Planning, cultivating, recording and reporting of trials; this includes company trials and trials on grower’s premises throughout the UK.
- Produce recommendations arising from the results of such trials.
- Develop and maintain a thorough and deep knowledge of key crops that the company works in.
- Working with the Technical Manager to develop advertising, editorial comment, press releases and exhibitions required to support the sales and marketing activities.
- Delivering the open days from planning, planting, drilling, maintaining the crops and for all the publicity materials required for the event.
- Organising external marketing activities including industry shows and conferences, actively participating to represent to best effect the company and its products.
- Attend and participate in European marketing meetings.
- The ideal candidate will be motivated and enthusiastic with good communication, interpersonal and IT skills.
- Willing to work across a broad range of diverse tasks and environments.
- This role will require a person who can work within a small team and on their own.
- Ideally combining a technical interest in the products with a commercial sense for business opportunities.
- This role provides the right candidate with an excellent opportunity to develop a career with one of the leading global vegetable seed breeders.
Minimum hours of work:
08:30 – 12:30
13:30 – 16:30
Salary between £20K - £30K dependent upon experience.
To apply please send your CV to: admin@agriFJ.co.uk.