Export Sales Manager – Fertiliser and Bio Stimulant Manufacturer – Home-based – Salary c£45K - £50K + Bonus + Car - 12510KM
UK based manufacturer of Fertilisers and Bio Stimulants who promote products in to a range of markets including extensively grown field crops, fruit, vegetables, sports turf and amenity horticulture. Due to growth this company are now recruiting for an Export Sales Manager.
Title: Export Sales Manager.
Location: Flexible. Either Head Office based or working from home.
Reporting to: Technical Director.
Objectives: To promote the Companies agricultural product in a number of export markets, particularly the Middle East and Asia.
• Be responsible for forecasting sales and achieving these agreed sales targets.
• Negotiate customer pricing, delivery and payment terms, within agreed Company policy.
• Increase the volume of sales through existing customers by making regular market visits.
• Organise and present local training seminars for customer’s sales staff.
• Attend farm/field visits as requested by customers.
• Actively seek out new customers in new geographical areas.
• Be responsible for following up website enquiries.
• Recommend, plan and attend relevant exhibitions and trade shows.
• Production of specific sales literature for both web and print media.
• Liaising with Company employees and customers to write product testimonials and case
• Advise on new market opportunities with particular reference to new product development.
• Co-ordinate both scientific and farm trials in the relevant sales territories.
• On occasion, and after suitable training and experience, to be responsible for Amenity Turf
customers in particular territories.
Skills and Attributes:
• Must be an effective written and verbal communicator, fluent in English.
• Should be able to work flexibly within a small team.
• Willing to work to tight deadlines whilst still being able to produce accurate, detailed work.
• Knowledge of standard computer software (PC) including Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Must be available for extensive travel.
• Show a sound technical knowledge of speciality foliar fertilisers.
• Show a proven track record of managing market development and follow through sales.
To apply simply send your CV to admin@agriFJ.co.uk.