Farm Manager (Brassica) – Lincolnshire - £30K - £40K + Car – 12516KM
A long established successful family farming business, based in Lincolnshire specialising in the growing and packing of brassicas for supermarket, food Service, export and wholesale customers.
This is a busy farming environment and you will be reporting to the Directors and liaising with production, technical and harvest managers. You would be responsible for the management of all of the farm, from crop establishment and all of the crop and farm husbandry that maintains the high quality required.
• Management of all growing crops from nursery up to field production.
• Have excellent communication and team player attributes.
• Manage all farm staff efficiently and effectively, ensuring implementation of necessary training.
• Management and control of all costs associated with the farming activities.
• Ensure smooth running of all functions within the farm.
• Maintain a high level of health and safety.
• Ideally be PA1 & PA2 qualified.
• Management and maintenance of all farm equipment.
• Have a hands on approach.
• Salary will depend entirely on experience £30K - £40K.
• No Accommodation, farm vehicle provided.
Please send your CV to Admin@agriFJ.co.uk if you are interested.