Sales and Marketing Administrator - North West – Salary Up To £25K - 12528KM
Fantastic family company who supply a wide variety of dairy and agricultural machinery to farmers across the world.
This company are looking for a professional, hardworking and confident team player with experience and knowledge of the agricultural industry, ideally in the livestock sector.
An exciting new opportunity in agricultural sales administration and marketing has arisen for a creative individual, who has a passion for agriculture, providing sales support and working on a broad range of projects from show campaigns to digital updates, and educational opportunities.
Sales Administration Responsibilities:
- Receiving orders by telephone / e-mail.
- Planning deliveries.
- Quotes to customers.
- Cost management from suppliers.
- Invoicing of deliveries.
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Good numeracy and literacy skills.
- Arranging promotional events and shows.
- Press releases (new Products) to distributors and customers.
- Assist with marketing campaigns both on and offline.
- Analyse data from campaigns.
- Enhance the company's social media presence and website developments and updates.
- Work with management to implement marketing strategy.
- Arrange visits.
- Press releases.
- Ensure relevant literature is available.
- Helpful and polite.
- Positive attitude.
- Able to work alone or in a team.
- Good organisational skills.
- Valid UK driving licence.
- Administration duties.
- Willing to take responsibility.
- Good telephone manner.
- Excellent concentration and communication skills.
- Salary up to £25K depending upon experience.
If you’re experienced in sales/marketing or education, looking for a start or to progress and are seeking a role that will motivate you, challenge you and give you plenty of variety, please send your CV to admin@agriFJ.co.uk.