As part of our development, we are seeking to hire a Chairholder for the Chair in Agricultural Machinery and New Technologies.
The candidate will work within the department of agronomy and animal sciences, and collaborate with agronomists working on plant, plot, farm and landscape levels. Moreover, the department collaborates on a daily basis with the two UniLaSalle experimental farms in support of both teaching and R&D activities.
The successful candidate is going to be part of the InterAct research unit.
The main tasks of the Agricultural Machinery and New Technologies Chair-Holder will be:
- To drive the development of the Chair
- To lead the relations with the community members, mainly the Agricultural Machinery companies
- To develop new partnerships
Complementary to these main tasks, the Chair head may also have teaching and students projects’ supporting activities.
UniLaSalle is seeking for an Agricultural Engineer or MSc in Agronomy/Agricultural Sciences, who has already collaborated with agro-machinery companies or other companies dealing with the development of new technologies in the agricultural sector.
His/her experience in the field lead him/her to have already coordinated interdisciplinary R&D programs.
He/She is skilled in fund raising, team management within national or international networks, communicating your research or results both in scientific contexts and to stakeholders and decision-makers.
A PhD could be a plus, along with a care for transmitting his/her competences to students.
- Capability to develop and maintain a network
- Agricultural Machinery and use of new technologies in agriculture
- Proficient English user (level C1 in the Common European Network of References for Languages)
- At least an independent user in French (level B2 in the Common European Network of References for Languages)
This is a permanent position in Beauvais (Northern France).
Competitive salary from 50K Salary depending on experience and qualifications.
Please click on the apply button below to send your CV direct to the employer of this position.