Fish Farm / Aquaculture Manager – Western Scotland – Salary around £35K Basic – 15735KM
This successful fish farming company based in the West of Scotland are currently recruiting for a Fish Farm Manager to manage their 6 sites and a team of 10 people. Currently farming a high tonnage of sea grown trout, they are looking to triple their growth by early 2020’s.
- Fish farming experience or animal husbandry (preferably dairy) experience.
- Aquaculture experience and knowledge.
- Well educated.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
Good problem solver
- Must be IT literate.
- Living in West Scotland or willing and happy to re-locate close to the farm.
- People management skills are essential as in this this role you will be required to manage a team of 10 people.
Salary will be around £35K + an exciting package to be discussed.
Please send your CV to admin@agriFJ.co.uk.