Experienced General Farm Worker – Norfolk – Salary around £23K + Accommodation / Salary around £25K without Accommodation – 12552KM
This family owned farming business is mixed with arable and a pedigree herd of cattle. This company have a good record of investing in machinery and infrastructure to enable a productive, enjoyable and safe environment and workplace to be a part of.
This farm requires a general farm worker to join their existing team whose work will include tractor driving, combine driving, cattle husbandry, grassland management, woodland management and excavator work. PA1, PA2 & Telehandler Certificates are required.
- The candidate must have their PA1, PA2, forklift and telehandler license and must have arable experience.
- Combine driving experience is essential.
- Arable experience is essential.
- Livestock experience (dairy) is desirable.
- Salary will be £23K with accommodation included or £25K without accommodation.
- A competitive remuneration package commensurate with experience offered including accommodation if required.
Please send your CV to admin@agriFJ.co.uk.