SAI Global, a global Risk Management Company, are looking to recruit Farm Assessors with a focus on Beef, Lamb and Crop audits, to join our expanding team on a self-employed or zero-hour contract basis in the South East of England (Kent, Surrey, Easy Sussex areas). As an Assessor, you will be required to plan and conduct professional Red Tractor audits to enable the delivery of assessment and certification services that meet customer requirements. Due to the nature of the position, the ability to empathise and communicate with customers is crucial. An overview of the role has been provided below:
• To carry out Red Tractor accredited audit programmes;
• To deliver specific client training programmes and on-the-job coaching, where required;
• To provide the highest level of service and responsiveness to our clients;
• To fully follow the Audit Brief for all audits undertaken, ensuring audit specific requirements are met;
• To accurately complete all paperwork, hand held data capture forms, and other documentation, as required, for each client audit/visit;
• To progress actions speedily and report delays in completion to any agreed timescales.
Experience and Professional Qualifications:
• Formal Qualification/Degree in Agriculture or a related field is desirable;
• 5 years’ experience working with associated Agriculture area (cattle/sheep/pigs/crops/organics etc) or in industry. Additionally, experience with any Red Tractor scheme would also be desirable;
• Good communication, IT and organizational skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills both written and verbal with the ability to communicate at all levels;
• Ability to work independently and be self-motivated;
• Strong empathetic communicator with confident approach to dealing with people;
• Strong writing and analytical skills;
• Logical approach to planning and organising.
SAI Global helps organizations proactively manage risk to create trust and achieve business excellence, growth, and sustainability. We provide a range of solutions, services and expertise across four core divisions:
- Risk management solutions: We help companies take an integrated approach to risk lifecycle management through an innovative mix of industry expertise, market-leading software and ethics learning solutions;
- Global standards: We are a trusted provider of standards, technical information and regulatory content to organizations globally;
- Australian property broking and information: We are Australia’s largest provider of property information and settlement services and support confident decision making across all stages of the property lifecycle;
- Assurance certification and training: We provide accredited audit and certification services based on third-party endorsed management systems, and world-class training, to support organizations gain efficiencies, improve performance and ensure compliance.
Underpinning all SAI Global’s diverse, market-leading solutions are proven and trusted business methodologies, powered by local expertise and know how.
We have global reach, with locations across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Americas, Asia and the Pacific.