Knowledge Exchange Officer – Pork – UK / Home-Based – Salary between £27K and £34K + Car + Phone + Healthcare + Pension + 25 Days Holiday – 12562KM
We are very pleased to be recruiting for this fantastic agricultural company who represent and offer services to a range of sectors including cattle, sheep, pigs, cereals and horticulture. They are now recruiting for their pork division and now require a Knowledge Exchange Officer to be based anywhere in the UK who is easily commutable to one of their head offices (Midlands / North East / East Anglia).
Reporting to the Senior Knowledge Exchange Manager Pork.
To join the team of regional knowledge exchange and training managers delivering the company's core objectives through programmes and activity.
- Assist delivering Knowledge Transfer (KT) and Knowledge Exchange (KE) to the English Pig Industry inspiring innovation and productivity growth.
- Deliver and facilitate highly regarded discussion group meetings and events that attract progressive farmers and use innovative approaches to engage them.
- Deliver targets for technical events, skills courses and study tours.
- Deliver targets for farm visits delivering technical input and communicating the value of Pork technical services.
- Liaise with Technical colleagues to establish and oversee Farm Excellence farms, seeking to improve their performance and share lessons learnt.
- Engage and develop relationships with internal / external stakeholders / professionals for matters relating to pig production activity.
- Deputise for the Knowledge Exchange Managers where necessary.
Location: At our offices in either the Midlands, North East or East Anglia.
Contract type: Permanent
- Industry expertise in the Pork sector.
- Can demonstrate experience in organising and delivering farmer meetings.
- May have relevant entry level professional qualification in knowledge transfer/exchange
- Is likely to hold a relevant Agricultural Degree or equivalent.
- Confident to work with industry partners from across the Pork sector.
- Valid driving licence.
- Salary range: £27K – £34K.
- Car + Phone + Healthcare + Pension + 25 Days Holiday.
Please send your CV to Admin@agriFJ.co.uk if you are interested and you will be contacted if you are a suitable match.