We are currently looking for full-time Sales & Breeding Advisors to work within our Devon, Somerset and Dorset territories.
This is an exciting opportunity that presents a fantastic chance for individuals looking to develop their career within bovine genetics.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Maximise the sale of semen and other Genus products and service within your area.
- Assessing farmer’s needs for a breeding programme and advising them on how best to use the Genus Stud to fulfil their breeding targets.
- Developing a close working relationship with the individuals on farm and your colleagues.
- Proactively responding to customer enquiries.
The ideal candidates will:
- Be enthusiastic about dairy cattle breeding
- Have a practical understanding of livestock management
- Be willing to learn and adapt skills and knowledge appropriate to role
- Hold a current valid UK driving licence
- Possess excellent communication, organisation and prioritisation skills
- IT skills would be advantageous
A training programme will be provided for the required cattle breeding knowledge and selling skills to be obtained.
What we can offer you
For a self-motivated candidate with the attitude and approach to succeed, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including attractive commission scheme and company car, together with the opportunities that come with working for a global organisation.
Please click on the apply button below to send your CV direct to the employer of this position.